2.22.2011

It's Been A While...

Yes it's been a week, here is my bead figure I made. It's made of beading wire and plastic beads all from Walmart. It was much easier than I thought! I started off simiple and made an "a" for my youth pastor's wife who is having a little girl next month. She has the cutest name picked out-Aria :)
These were my materials. The beading wire is thin enough that I could cut it with scissors. I started by making the curvy side of the "a" and made the frame.

Then I simply strung the beads on it and then looped more wire in circles aroung the frame and as I went, I strung the beads on.

This is my finished "cury side". I then made the straighter side and curled the top together to make the end and again, strung the beads in circles aroung the frame.

and VOILA! My beaded "a" figurine!

No comments:

Post a Comment